We wish our guests, staff and volunteers a safe experience at Viborg Animation Festival 2020.
We take the safety and health of our guests, staff and volunteers very seriously, and we meet all necessary precautions and guidelines announced by the Danish Health Authorities about good hygiene and safety during COVID-19.
That also means that VAF2020 will take place under different circumstances than previous years. All the great experiences are of course intact.
We ask all of our guests to order your tickets to film-screenings and digital events online, where possible, to avoid long queues at the cinema or the event venues.
Extra precautions this year:
- All of our film-screenings at the cinema account for distance and other safety precautions (read more)
- Many workshops, events and industry conferences take place digitally
- All of our equipment and event venues are cleaned and disinfected repeatedly throughout the day
- Hand sanitizer will be available at our event venues
- Our staff and volunteers are trained to ensure our events are conducted under safe circumstances
We ask our guests to read the Danish Health Authorities guidelines about good behavior and safety during COVID-19 (read more), and we ask you to stay home, if you experience any symptoms.
Viborg Animation Festival adapts to any news and guidelines from the Danish Health Authorities, when there are new updates. In this case, you can find the updates in VAF's APP and here on our website, animationfestival.dk.
We look forward to seeing you - and have a great festival!
Remember to take care of yourself and others:
- Wash your hands
- Use hand sanitizer
- Cough and sneeze in your elbow
- Limit physical contact
- Keep distance